Standard Production Time
This is the time required to physically print your artwork on the products that you have ordered.
- You can determine an item’s standard production time by looking under the Additional Information section on the product detail page.
- Production time does not include time spent preparing artwork or shipping times.
- Production time starts after the order has been reviewed and your virtual proof has been approved, and it stops once the products have been shipped from our manufacturer to their destination.
- If you require your items sooner, please call the phone number located on our website to speak with a Promotions Specialist. He or she can review your options for rush production and expedited shipping with you.
- Remember also that special requests or additional services such as extremely large-quantity orders, PMS color matching, or art conversion may require additional production time.
Was This Content Helpful?