Water Bottles Buying Guide
With so many choices, finding the right custom water bottle for your audience can be challenging. We’ve put this guide together to help you match your audience’s needs with the right water bottle product for your brand. First, consider two of the most important decisions: finding the right material and the right brand that will resonate with your target audience. There are other factors to consider before choosing the perfect bottle, such as price, unique features, where it’s made, how quickly you need it, and environmental aspects. It may seem a bit overwhelming, but this guide will get you on your way to personalizing your ideal water bottle!
Selecting the right material is key to finding the perfect custom bottle for your audience. Stainless steel, glass, aluminum, and plastic are the four most popular bottle materials, each having their own advantages and disadvantages. Your choice will vary depending on what you deem the most important aspect of your bottle and its intended use.
|Camping, hiking & those who love the outdoors
|Less active customer base or use
|Traveling, or activities where weight is a consideration
|High-activity events or users such as sports teams, kids, etc.
*All of Deluxe’s water bottles are BPA-Free
Stainless steel water bottles are gaining popularity, especially with some consumers’ concerns about plastic bottles and the environment. They’re extremely durable, eco- friendly, and the metal doesn’t leach. If you’re a dedicated hiker, outdoor enthusiast, or just prefer your liquids to retain their temperature longer, stainless steel is the way to go.
Before choosing to purchase a glass water bottle, consider its intended use carefully. Glass is sustainable and sleek, making it the perfect option for long-term home and office use, or even for bringing to a yoga or Pilates class. Glass bottles are a great investment since they’re high quality and there are no associated health risks. However, it is not ideal for heavy exercise, outdoor use, or for children since it breaks more easily than other materials and is a heavier material. If you’re looking for a more lightweight option, our aluminum bottles are much lighter and easier to carry.
Aluminum water bottles are the optimal choice for bikers, runners, and travelers. They’re lightweight and most utilize a carabiner top, so they can easily be attached to belts, backpacks, and bicycles. All of our aluminum bottles (as well as ALL of our bottles) are BPA-Free and meet FDA requirements. However, if you want a bottle with great insulation, aluminum is not the right material for you. We’d recommend stainless steel bottles for retaining liquid temperature longer.
With its affordability, ease of cleaning, and variety of designs, plastic is the most popular material on the market. Nowadays, there are numerous plastic options that are environmentally friendly and pose no health concerns. They’re great for athletes, everyday use, and for children, and we offer a variety of lid styles to match the intent for the bottle. However, note that most plastic bottles are not intended for insulation – stainless steel is the best choice for retaining liquid temperature.
Brand recognition can play a key role in choosing promotional water bottles. Consumers are more likely to use a bottle from a brand they trust. You want to choose the perfect brand that your audience can rely on, relate to, and trust. Our guide lists out the top water bottle brands – CamelBak, Contigo, SIGG, and KOR and helps to determine which brand is the best for your audience.
You’ll probably find a CamelBak water bottle in everyone’s home. These bottles are known for their durability, innovative design, long-lasting quality, and unique hands-free bite valve. They’re popular within the active community, and are used by elite cyclists, hikers, runners, down to the average gym-goer. CamelBak enjoys strong brand trust and loyalty. If you have an active customer base, they are a great option that will certainly be used and most likely become their go-to bottle. They’re BPA-free and environmentally friendly, too!
Contigo is a very well-known brand within the water bottle industry. Their bottles are recognized for their durability and use of innovative technology, such as their autoseal 100% spill-proof tops. Contigo bottles are great for family use, since their autoseal lids are child proof. With an easy one handed seal and spout operation, they’re also great for traveling and those with a busy lifestyle. We carry a variety of affordable options, in fun colors and designs.
SIGG, a Swiss company recognized for their high standards and ecologically sound water bottles, is becoming a popular and very trendy water bottle brand. Although slightly more expensive than the standard aluminum bottle, SIGG aluminum bottles are reusable, recyclable, lightweight, and very stylish. Since aluminum bottles are sometimes known for leaving a metallic taste in the water, SIGG bottles use a new liner ensuring a clean and fresh taste! If you have an environmentally cautious audience, then this is the brand intended for you.
KOR’s brand emphasizes the importance of sustainability and want consumers to be aware of the health benefits that are associated with water. Their bottles are innovative, and all bottles have sleek, modern designs. KOR’s bottles are more expensive than most, but are made from quality materials and are intended to last a lifetime. We offer two different KOR bottles, the KOR Delta and the KOR One – both are BPA-Free, offer a cushioned base, hygienic spout and are probably the most stylish bottles you’ll ever own. They are perfect for office and home use, but are not intended for outdoor use, since they are more prone to break than other materials.
Additional Water Bottle Considerations
We understand that you have a budget for your water bottles, so we want to help you get the best for your buck. We offer a wide variety of price options, so that you are easily able to find the bottle most compatible with your needs, all within your budget. If you are on a restricted budget, we carry many affordable water bottles. Depending on the quantity ordered, you can get your bottles as low as $0.69! If you have further questions regarding price, contact our team at the phone number located on our website between 9AM and 6PM EST on Monday through Friday and we will be happy to help you!
- Lid Style/Filtered – There are a variety of lid styles
to take in consideration before purchasing a water bottle, each having their own
- Carabiner handle: Great for those who travel a lot and are on the go, since this type of lid allows the bottle to easily hook onto backpacks, bags, and belts.
- Straw with lid: Perfect for kids due to its easy use or for those who travel a lot. They’re not recommended for heavy exercise, such as biking or running since they can’t hydrate as quickly as other lids.
- Twist-on: The large opening of twist-on tops allow for drinking hefty amounts of water at a time. They’re also easy to clean!
- Push ‘n’ Pull spout: The most popular lid option and the most common among sports bottles. It’s very easy to drink from and use, which makes it great for working out, sports, and cycling.
- Glass lid: Intended for a less-active consumer base, and not advised for use during heavy exercise.
- Flip top: Popular for outdoor use and light exercise.
- Dome covered pull top: Not as common as other lid styles, but it insulates flip spouts and pull-tops from any dirt or bacteria, making it popular for camping, outdoor use, and within the healthcare industry.
- Filtered: Uses carbon to remove impurities and many affordable options are offered
- Infusers – Give your water bottles a little something
extra with an ice and fruit infuser bottle.
- Ice Infusers: Perfect if you like to keep your drinks cold. Infuser water bottles are available for glass bottles and a variety of plastic options. Our Ice Infuser Bottle To Go is a great heat resistant glass bottle!
- Fruit Infusers: Is your water getting boring? Fruit infuser water bottles allows you to add any fruit you like, resulting in flavorful water. They’re available for glass bottles and a variety of plastic options. Try our 25 oz. Fruiton BPA-Free Infuser Bottle which includes a removable fruit infuser!
- Vacuum Sealed & Insulation – The best choice if you
want ultimate heat or cold retention. However, it is not recommended for use with heavy
exercise, but great for everyday use, camping and hiking, or for bringing in the
- Water Bottle Vacuum Insulation: Looking for a water bottle that will actually keep your drinks cold or hot for long periods of time? Try our 26oz H2Go Stainless Steel Force Bottle, offered in gray and black. Another option is our 64oz H2Go Sierra Growler bottle, great for long trips or camping activities due to the amount of water it can hold.
- Tumbler Vacuum Sealed: Our vacuum sealed tumblers have optimal heat retention and spill resistant lids. Offered in both 12oz and 16oz. Our Companion Vacuum Travel Tumbler is a great option for traveling – with its handle strap and wide mouth opening for easy cleaning.
- Lid Style/Filtered – There are a variety of lid styles to take in consideration before purchasing a water bottle, each having their own advantages.
Bisphenol-A, otherwise known as BPA, is a hormone-disrupting industrial chemical found in polycarbonate materials and metal cans. BPA has been linked to numerous long-term health issues, such as certain cancers, birth defects, and diabetes. For the safety of our customers, we only offer BPA-Free water bottles and we highly recommend to avoid using any material containing BPA. BPA-Free bottles are offered at no extra cost.
Made in USA
Made In USA: Show your support to the US businesses that help make America great. Many customers appreciate promotional items made in the USA, with those companies helping to keep and create new jobs stateside. For some companies, it’s even a requirement to buy American products. We offer a variety of high-quality water bottles that are made and decorated right here in the US of A!
Trying to live a greener lifestyle is becoming a growing concern for many people, and consumers appreciate companies that take the environment into consideration. We offer a wide selection of affordable and recyclable custom water bottles so you’ll have no problem finding the right bottles for your environmentally-cautious audience.
Free 24-Hour Rush Production
If time is your main concern and you need your water bottles ASAP, we offer free 24-hour rush processing and production on many of our water bottles. Our team will guarantee that your products are made with care and are available on time. If you’d like to learn more about how our 24-hour rush production works, contact our team at the phone number located on our website between 9AM and 6PM EST on Monday through Friday.