Class Reunions Buying Guide
Planning a class reunion is a rewarding job. You’ll have the opportunity to see all of your old classmates while networking or gaining new friends in the process. However, planning a class reunion can be a very time consuming and stressful experience, which is why Deluxe is here to help! We’ve put this guide together to help you choose the perfect class reunion gifts and decorations that will make your event a success. We’ve also provided class reunion planning tips to help you kick start the planning festivities.
Class Reunion Favors, Gifts and Souvenirs
An important part of planning a class reunion is deciding which favors and gifts will be a hit among former classmates. With classic options like custom t-shirts and koozies, to unique favors like personalized beer mugs and mason jars, we have affordable favors that everyone will love.
If you have any specific questions on our class reunion items, reach out to our promotional experts at 855-833-5893 between 9AM and 6PM EST and we will be more than happy to help you find options that fit within your budgetary needs.
Personalize our wide selection of T-shirts with your school’s logo, mascot, or class year for a gift that everyone will love. Choose from a variety of fabrics, fits, colors, and imprint methods.
Although pricier than T-shirts, our personalized sweatshirts are sure to impress guests and fellow classmates. We carry a variety of styles, like hooded pullovers, zip-ups, and crew neck.
Koozies are the perfect affordable favor to place your school’s logo, mascot, class year, or a memorable quote. Choose from over 25 colors!
Keychains are a great memento that won’t break the bank. We offer standard keychains, stress reliever keychains, unique keychains, and more!
Picture frames are the most personal gifts that classmates can receive. Place a photo of your school, graduation, or another memorable moment in our wooden, glass, or classic frames.
Planning an outdoor class reunion? Then, personalized hand fans are practically a necessity! Choose from paper, plastic or electric.
With adulthood comes the inevitable coffee addiction, so classmates will love receiving personalized coffee mugs with their school’s logo and colors.
Impress your classmates with our elegant and classy wine glasses! Choose from stemless glasses, wine tumblers, hurricane glasses and more.
Choose from ceramic, glass, or plastic beer mugs for a fun class reunion gift!
Our Mason jar glasses have a variety of uses – use them to hold guests’ drinks, fill them with candy and treats, or simply gift them as is.
Class Reunion Decorations
Our top class reunion decorations are listed below, perfect for any reunion event!
A great way to lighten the mood and have some fun is using our custom selfie kit! To create your own photo prop shapes, call us at the phone number located on our website for a custom quote.
Celebrate your reunion with our personalized balloons! Choose from a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors.
Planning on setting up a table for guests to sign in? Customize our table covers with your school’s logo, mascot, or class year for a nice touch.
Class Reunion Planning Tips
Choosing class reunion favors and decorations are a crucial step in planning a reunion, but there is a considerable amount of behind the scenes work that is involved in planning. Below are Deluxe’s tips and advice to make planning for this much anticipated and exciting event a breeze!
- 1. Start Early & Organize a Planning Committee
- We cannot stress this enough – start preparing at least a year in advance! Most people do not realize how much work is involved in planning for a class reunion, especially reunions that involve a large graduating class. Gather a group of like-minded people who are just as excited over the idea of a reunion as you are and form a committee to organize the event. For an efficient planning committee, it is recommended to meet at least once a month and split up the duties.
- 2. Create a Budget
- Once a planning committee is formed, create a budget for the reunion. It’s hard to decipher how much money guests will be able to contribute, so consider if a fundraising event is necessary to help raise money. If the expected attendance rate is large, think of areas to save money. For example, instead of sending out actual invitations, send all guests an evite. In regards to catering the event, get local businesses involved for a cheaper deal.
- 3. Dedicate Time to Search for Classmates
- Sometimes, searching for old classmates is the hardest part of planning for a class reunion since it can be a lengthy and frustrating endeavor. Some popular ways to search for classmates include contacting your school for an alumni list, advertising on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), and utilize classmate search sites.
- 4. Reserve a Venue
- Reserve a venue well in advance of the event, leaving ample time to choose decorations and create a vision for the event. If your class reunion is taking place during the summer, a popular venue choice is at a local park or outdoor space. For chillier times of the year, hotels, restaurants, or the actual school can serve as great spaces to host larger events.
- 5. Purchase Decorations and Party Favors
- The last, but certainly not least, step is ordering custom class reunion decorations and class reunion gifts This can make or break the event, as the souvenirs will serve as lasting mementos and reminders of the past. If you have any questions or need personal help with deciding which decorations and favors are perfect for your event, give our promotional specialists a call at 855-833-5893 between 9AM and 6PM EST.
Once you’ve chosen class reunion favors and decorations, you are on your way to taking part in a successful and memorable Class Reunion! To wrap up your planning duties, don’t forget to make an oldies playlist and decide how the event will be documented – whether it be a professional photographer or simply a friend with a nice camera. Still feel overwhelmed, even after reading this buying guide? No worries, Deluxe is here to help from 9AM and 6PM EST Monday through Friday. Give us a call at 855-833-5893 for any class reunion (or non-class reunion) question.